Carpet Cleaning Liverpool | Platinum Carpet Cleaners
The best carpet cleaning Liverpool based service
Platinum Carpet Cleaning Liverpool provide world-class cleaning services within the Liverpool area. Whether a cleaning job is commercial or residential, our extensive experience and expertise ensure that we can offer a professional and friendly service to meet all your carpet cleaning needs.
We at Platinum understand all too well that, sometimes, a vacuum isn’t enough to lift all the dirt which is hiding in your carpet.
Make an enquiry
With the best carpet cleaning technology available
About our carpet cleaning service
If you want to maintain a vibrant and clean home at all times, a regular carpet clean is really the only way to go about it. That’s why our carpet cleaning Liverpool service could see your carpets looking better than they have since the early days of their installation.
Our team has extensive experience with all manner of cleaning issues, and could get your carpets back up to standard in no time. We can help you to get rid of unwanted smells and keep up with carpet hygiene, as well as making every room look fresh at all times. We also offer specialist services in stain removal and fire and flood restoration. Our specialist equipment, shipped straight from California, also ensures that we are UK leaders in what we do. Our service is the most powerful on the market, while ensuring the least disruption to you. We don’t even take our machinery off the van, meaning that there’s no risk of us leaving any mess for you to clean once we’re gone. We also pride ourselves in our environmental practices. We use only eco-friendly and non-toxic products, ensuring your safety and that of the environment as we work. We even make sure to use only LPG to fuel our equipment, meaning that you can feel good about turning to us over the more harmful companies out there. Whatever your needs, it’s fair to say that we’re the team for the job. If any of this sounds like something you need for your carpets, then don’t hesitate to get in contact with our experienced team who would be happy to hear from you today.
Residential or commercial carpet cleaning
The way your carpets look matters whether you are in a residential or commercial space. Clean carpets at home are essential for getting your decor down and keeping your family safe. Commercial carpets need to be clean at all times to adhere to health and safety and also send the right business message. Commercial areas which we specialise in include –
- Shopping centres
- Bingo halls
Within each of these industries, we offer periodic cleaning programmes with minimum disruption and maximum sanitation. And, the same can be said for our residential services. If you’re struggling with keeping your carpets clean, no matter where they are, our carpet cleaning Liverpool services have got you covered. Just call us on 0800 061 4324 for a quote today.
We’d love to hear from you
oo often, we overlook carpet cleanliness because it’s a hassle we just don’t need in the home. We move furniture to cover stains and convince ourselves that regular vacuuming is enough. But, trust us when we say that it isn’t. If you want spotless carpets for a long time to come, you shouldn’t hesitate to contact our carpet cleaning Liverpool team today. With our experience and processes, the entire cleaning process will be much less disruptive than you imagine. And, you can guarantee that you won’t regret getting your carpet cleaned. The fact is that vacuuming can remove dust, but it doesn’t deep clean your carpet fibres. Our specialist machines do just that, ensuring your carpets are hygienic and cleaned to the highest standards. Our carpet cleaning helps to spruce things up, as well as eliminating odours and prolonging carpet life. Whether you need to remove stains, restore a carpet after damage, or just clean things up a bit, we at Platinum have the expertise you need. And, we would be more than happy to talk with you on 0800 061 4324 today.
Platinum has your needs in mind
We at Platinum understand just how important it is to provide a service which keeps customers coming back time and again. That’s why we train and insure every member of our team to the highest standards for your peace of mind. We also use the best equipment available on the market to ensure that we do the best job for you, every single time. Our carpet cleaning Liverpool team are also aware that, sometimes, services like these can cause untold disruption. The chances are that fear of this has even stopped you from taking action here in the past. But, rest assured that we do whatever we can to keep disruption to a minimum. We even bring our own water and take water waste away with us so that you needn’t worry. We find that this ensures we can leave carpets in the best condition possible. If it weren’t for their clean carpets, our customers wouldn’t even notice we had been. If you want carpet cleaning with your needs in mind, then, Platinum carpet cleaners Liverpool are the team for you.
How to know if your carpets need cleaning
It isn’t always easy to know if you even need carpet cleaning. We aren’t interested in selling you a service when it isn’t necessary. That’s why we’re going to break down the technicalities of carpet cleaning to help you decide whether you could benefit from contacting us today.
When Do You Need Carpet Cleaning Liverpool?
Knowing when you need your carpet cleaned is one of the hardest things for home and business owners to decide. It isn’t always enough to wait until you have a stain to tackle before giving us a ring. Even when you can’t see anything with the naked eye, it’s possible that your carpets are breeding bacteria. General advice states you should aim to vacuum twice a week, with professional cleaning on top at least once a year. Of course, general advice like this doesn’t take into consideration things like footfall and living conditions. If you have pets in the house, for instance, more regular cleaning will be necessary to keep odours at bay. And, business owners with steady footfall on their carpets will find it necessary to clean far more often than that. The best advice we can give you is to contact our team if you’re in doubt. If you’re noticing that your carpet just isn’t looking fresh after vacuuming, it’s a sure sign that you need to take further action. Our team has the experience you need to determine precisely when and how often your carpet needs attention.
Why Do I Need Carpet Cleaning Liverpool?
You may also wonder why extensive carpet cleaning is necessary. Don’t you already keep things clean with your regular vacuuming routine? Vacuuming is, of course, essential for any space with a carpet. But, it doesn’t always clean the way you might expect. A vacuum can lift dirt, dust, and even stains, but it’s incapable of deep cleaning your carpet fibres. When you fail to provide a deep clean, you allow bacteria deep in your carpet to grow and spread. You also risk letting odours loose after extended periods without a proper clean. Even if you think you’re already cleaning your carpets, them, you may be surprised. This is terrible news in home and business. If you have a young family, it means your children are at some risk of illness from just crawling across your carpet. In commercial spaces, failure to invest in proper cleaning can also lead to health and safety issues and fines. The only way to avoid problems like these is to seek proper cleaning services regularly. That way, you can rest easy that your carpets are as clean as humanly possible, without any nasty surprises waiting in those fibres.
Where do I get carpet cleaning?
Platinum carpet cleaning Liverpool are the UK leaders in floor & tile cleaning technology. We bring the best equipment straight from California to ensure we offer the best clean possible. We even bring our own water and take it away with us after cleaning is complete. All the better for making sure you can get clean carpets, with none of the hassles you might have otherwise.
Why Platinum cleaning?
Of course, there are a fair few carpet cleaning services on the market at the moment. As such, it’s natural if you’re wondering why exactly you should trust us at Platinum with the task. We aren’t just here to blindly push our cleaning services over superior providers out there. We genuinely know that we can provide the best carpet clean on the market.
And, here’s why-
- We’re UK leaders. There may be plenty of other carpet cleaning options out there, but we’re the industry leaders in the UK. That’s because we’re passionate about our services and go above and beyond to ensure satisfaction with every clean. Our customers come back time and again because they can see, from the results we offer, that they wouldn’t get better elsewhere.
- We bring experience. We are a fully insured company, boasting of highly trained staff with a whole load of experience. That means they’re able to do the best job possible every single time, no matter what the carpet or industry.
- We have the best equipment. We source our cleaning equipment from California, USA, to ensure that we have the best pieces available on the market. That’s because we know how important power is for both cleaning and removing water from your carpets.
- We provide our own water supply. We also bring and remove our own water supply so that you don’t have to worry. That means you can always rest easy that there won’t be any buckets in your home, and that you won’t have to face a clean up once we’re gone.
- We work to keep disruption down. We also pride ourselves in our low-disruption services. Our high-powered equipment ensures we can clean fast, while our water extraction means we never have to hang around and get in your way.
- We can adjust to any job. Many carpet cleaning companies specialise in one area, but our extensive experience ensures that we can provide cleaning services across the board. It doesn’t matter what residential or commercial cleaning you need taking care of, we guarantee that our team will be up to the task.
- We’re best for the environment. We also do our bit for the environment by using only eco-friendly and non-toxic products, meaning that our cleans are safe for the planet and your family. We care about the environment so much that our equipment even uses LPG instead of harmful equivalents, so that you can feel good about working with us. Platinum carpet cleaning Liverpool is the UK leader for a great reason. We provide the services you need, in ways which any customer can work with. No matter your cleaning job, you can bet that our team can tackle it with ease while bringing a whole host of benefits which you would struggle to find from any other company on the market. Contact us today We understand that it isn’t always easy to make a decision about which company could serve your carpet leaning needs the best. As you can see for yourself, though, Platinum carpet cleaning Liverpool is sure to provide a cleaning service which leaves you satisfied.
Booking up with us is as simple as calling us on 0800 061 4324 today. Our team would be more than happy to talk with you about a job or come out to give you a quote. If you don’t have time to call today, head to our contact page and fill out our contact form.
Our team will then reach out to you at a time which is more convenient to talk about your cleaning needs. Either way, don’t hesitate to reach out to our carpet cleaning Liverpool team today. We would be more than happy to ease your carpet worries with our extensive cleaning expertise.